Bokkombaai is a fully equipped self catering holiday home that consists of 3 apartments. It is right on the beach and has spectacular views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island from all bedrooms and living areas.
- Bokkombaai Main House: Sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms; minimum stay 7 days.
- Bokkombaai High Tide: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms; minimum stay 3 days.
- Bokkombaai Low Tide: Sleeps 4 in 1 bedroom; minimum stay 3 days.
THE UNITS CAN BE RENTED SEPARATELY OR IN COMBINATION.
- Stunning sea views from all bedrooms and living areas.
- Beach towels are provided.
- Fully equipped kitchens, including ample crockery and cutlery, dishwasher and washing machine.
- The apartments are serviced 3 days a week
- A wood burner in each living room.
- Television in each living room.
- One garage (with automatic controls) available per unit, as well as ample parking in the adjoining public parking area which is right next to the house.
- The apartments are equipped with alarm systems, as well as security screens in front of all windows and doors.
- Wi-Fi and internet are provided.
DISTANCES TO NEARBY POINTS OF INTEREST:
- The nearest MyCity bus stop is a 5 minute walk away.
- Less than 1 km from Big Bay.
- Restaurants within walking distance.
- 30 km from Cape Town International airport.
- 22 km from Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- Various shopping centres in vicinity.
- Mediclinic Milnerton 10 km.
- Netcare Blaauwberg hospital 5, 5 km.